Terms and conditions
Blue Sapphire Hotel operates or manages (“Hotel”) respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Hotel and/or uses any of our websites.
(i) you provide to us when you stay with us (or make inquiries to stay with us); and
1. Information we collect
Information you provide on a voluntary basis:
We will collect, store and process information about you if you voluntarily provide us with such information in connection with the following:
- Filling in a form on any of our websites.
- Filling in a physical registration card.
- Contact us by telephone or face to face (e.g., in the context of making a reservation).
- Sending us a letter, e-mail, or social media message.
- Subscribe to receive a service from us (e.g., a newsletter, blog, or by following us on social media).
- Requesting promotional information from us (e.g., information about any of our goods or services including gift cards).
- Participating in a survey, competition, or prize draw or
- Contributing content to us.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your name, gender, home and work contact details, business title, e-mail address, telephone number, date and place of birth, nationality
- Details of food allergies/dietary requirements and special requests made (for example, relating to a disability) you provide to us.
- Passport and visa information, payment information, travel history, and details of joint travelers.
- Dates of your stay and associated charges.
- Purchase or delivery of products or services.
- Reviews and opinions about our brands, products, and services.
- Information we receive about you from any third parties through whom you have booked your arrangements.
We do not collect “sensitive information” (e.g., information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) unless it is volunteered by you.
We may use medical or other sensitive data provided by you to better serve and meet your needs (but under no circumstances will we process any sensitive data for marketing and/or profiling purposes).
Personal information we collect automatically
When you visit our website, we may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other automated means. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. The following information may be collected:
- Date and time;
- Originating IP address;
- Domain name;
- Type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser);
- URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser);
- Object requested;
- Completion status of the request;
- Geographic location; or
- Language preferences.
2. Use of information
Typically, we will use and process your information to:
- Help us create content that is relevant to our visitors.
- Hake improvements to our websites and social media pages and ensure that content on these is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- Assess and help us understand general trends and patterns relating to our business.
- Provide for the safety and security of our guests and visitors.
- Manage general record keeping.
- Enable us to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our websites and to help us improve the structure of our websites.
- Enable you to make reservations, buy LHH gift cards and payments.
- Meet any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Provide the products or services you request from us, and
- Improve our products and services and ensure our products and services are of interest to you.
The processing of your personal information for:
- Marketing and profiling purposes are managed solely by the Blue Sapphire Hotel data controller. Your decision to provide your information for such purposes is optional and will have no consequence on your ability to stay with us or benefit from the requested services;
- All purposes concerning your booking, your stay and to provide you with the services you have requested, is managed by Blue Sapphire Hotel. Your decision to provide information to us is voluntary however if you do not provide such information you may no longer be able to benefit from our services.
We may process your personal information by both automated and manual means. We may use your information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. Sharing information
- We may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, or in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
4. Your rights
- You have certain rights to the information we process about you as expressly provided for by applicable law. You may request access to the information we hold about you, update, amend or correct the information, and in some circumstances, you may object to our use of your information.
- You also have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by email or otherwise, to you. You can do this by
(i) checking the applicable box(es) on any form used to collect information from individuals, or
(ii) clicking the unsubscribe link displayed in any of the marketing e-mails you receive, or
(iii) otherwise requesting that we do not process your information for marketing purposes.
- UK residents are permitted to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use.
To exercise these rights or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also write to us at:
643 High Road, Seven Kings, Ilford, Essex. IG3 8RD.
- To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your information, with your consent. You should contact such third parties to opt-out directly.
5. Data transfers
We do not transfer your data to any third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
6. How we protect your information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Services providers and contractors who might have access to your information in order to provide services on our behalf will be contractually obliged to keep such information in confidence, provide adequate data security measures, and may not use that data for any other purpose.
For your own protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive personal information, credit card, or similar data in any e-mails you send us or our staff.
7. How long we keep information for
Blue Sapphire Hotel only retains your information for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise provided by law.
8. Links to other websites
Our websites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent that any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
- by continuing to use the website you consent to their use; or
- you must click on the “I accept” box in order for cookies to be placed.
11. How to contact us
643 High Road, Seven Kings,
Ilford, Essex. IG3 8RD
The following terms and conditions apply when you reserve a room with us and to complete the reservation you must agree to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions can change anytime therefore should be checked every time before you make a reservation.
- A person should be 18 years or over to make a reservation.
We could ask you for your id at any time and we can cancel your booking if no or invalid ID has been shown. At the time of the booking, you will be asked to provide us with your correct credit/debit card details to make the payment for the booking.
- Once the payment is confirmed you will be informed with your booking confirmation. Other conditions may apply at the time of reservation which you will be notified at the time of your booking.
- No booking will be confirmed until you provide us with the correct credit/debit details.
- WE WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY for any delay/non-performance if you provide us with incorrect or insufficient information, therefore, provide us with the right details and in case you think you provided us with wrong details by mistake or you want to make some changes to your booking then please contact us to discuss.
- Credit Cards can only be used for deposits and not for Full Payments whereas Debit Cards can be used for Deposits and Full Payments.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the time of your booking. If the rate of VAT changes at the date of your stay and at the date of your booking, then you will be charged with the same VAT at the time of your booking.
Breakfast is included in your room price, but it might change later so always check this before you make a booking.
Your rights to cancelled
- A booking cancelled before 48 hours will be free of cost whereas, a booking being cancelled after that time will be charged a fee equivalent to one night’s stay per room is booked.
- However, if you have only booked a one-night stay, no refund will be provided on cancellation.
- If you want to shorten your stay, then you must inform the reception at least 24 hours before the end of your stay for free cancellation otherwise we will be charging you the fee equivalent to one night’s stay per room booked.
- The first night of your booking on the day of arrival and any other costs are always non-refundable.
- Rooms being booked on discounted rates or special offers cannot be cancelled, amended, or refunded.
- You may wish to take out room cancellation insurance in case you need to cancel your reservation.
- You are not entitled to cancel or withdraw from your reservation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Our right to cancel
- We may cancel your booking at any time by informing you under the following circumstances.
- If you do not pay us with the required amount for booking or providing us with the wrong debit/credit card details
- If you either don’t provide us with your id or show us the wrong id (if being asked)
- if you break the contract with us in any other way
- if you already made a payment for your booking then you will be charged with the fee equivalent to a one-night stay per room you booked and for c) you won’t be refunded at all.
- We might cancel your booking due to events outside our control such as fire, flooding, power failure, water supplies, or any other emergency, in such cases we will inform you as soon as possible and will refund any payment made by you.
- Apart from these circumstances, we are not liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that are caused by an event outside of our control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Depending on your needs we may be able to offer you a room or rooms appropriate for your needs therefore, please contact us to discuss any specific needs.
- All children (a person under 18 years of age) must be always accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Guests are kindly expected to always behave appropriately with other guests and staff members and don’t cause offense to other guests or members of our staff.
- During your stay, if you damage the hotel property including the room you are staying in, in any way then you will be charged from your debit/credit card. Also, any items missing will be charged.
- We reserve the right to enter the rooms at all reasonable hours for the purpose of security, inspection, and cleaning or repairs.
- If any damage or loss is caused by you to the other guests and members in the hotel then you will be liable to pay to the hotel.
- Any type of smoking including e-cigarettes is not allowed in the hotel.
- You are not allowed to bring any harm or hazardous material in the hotel.
- Items that can set off the fire alarm such as toasters, or mini cookers are not allowed.
- Kindly please don’t tamper with any fire or emergency equipment.
- If the following provisions have been breached, then we reserve the right to refuse accommodation or other services and have no obligation to refund for lost accommodation or other expenses incurred.
Limitation of Liability
- The Blue Sapphire Hotel will not be liable for the loss or damage of any property left in the Hotel during your stay other than as required under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 and the Local London Authorities Act 2004 or any other applicable law.
- Therefore, we are not responsible for loss, damages, or theft of cash, bank cards, jewelry, or any other valuables left unattended anywhere within the hotel premises.
- The Hotel will only be liable for foreseeable losses which are direct losses and are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of any breach of these terms by the Hotel. The Hotel shall not be held liable for any breach of terms due to events that are beyond its reasonable control or a result of unforeseeable circumstances.
- These conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence including that of our employees, agent, sub-contractors, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
The Hotel shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractor, or agents or otherwise).
- The Hotel shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty, or in any other way, for any indirect or consequential losses or loss of income, loss of business, business interruption, loss of profits, or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of reputation and/or goodwill or wasted management, office, or other time.
- In circumstances, the Hotel is liable to you (except as prohibited by the governing law) our maximum liability to you whether, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty will not exceed the price of your Booking unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 applies, in which case our liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions, any contract, and any non-contractual disputes or claims are governed by and construed in accordance with the law governing England and Wales
- As, a consumer under these terms, you agree with the Blue Sapphire Hotel, that the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from or in relation to your booking and/or stay at the Blue Sapphire Hotel.
Any failure by the Hotel to enforce our rights or remedies under these terms and conditions or delay in doing so does not mean we have waived these rights and/or remedies.
Each provision of these terms is operating separately. In case, any provision(s) of these terms is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by the courts, then those provisions shall not affect the remaining provisions and their validity or enforceability. The remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.